Work With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Agents
The moment your home alarm system in Pensacola goes off, your 24/7 monitoring professionals will act immediately. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The guideline they follow depends on the kind of emergency. For instance, when a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before help is sent out. If you have a break-in - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will adhere to these guidelines to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you through the central command panel. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will attempt to reach you again once emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with monitoring staff, don’t fret. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're unable to verify the emergency.
Get protection for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Pensacola
Stay ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Pensacola from Vivint. Dial (850) 790-5902 to start designing your property’s protection today.