How does home monitoring work in Pensacola?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a worthwhile option for defending your residence and family. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Pensacola home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having an expert there to provide support during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your home or inspecting your camera recordings. Instead, they go to work the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a door sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your home’s smart hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring specialist will then communicate with you to confirm the emergency and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency services.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will act as the chief point of contact with authorities if you are away.
Home monitoring is like having your own security consultants linked right to your smart components. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have real, trained professionals to assist you when you need them most.
Defending your property, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis takes place while you’re not there. Think about your fire alarm going off or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your home is always guarded, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Pensacola home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals from components pass through this important, networked command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to contact your home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio capability letting you talk right to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any sort of concern, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your phone when a crisis occurs, you can still speak with your support team directly through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Pensacola security system
Turn to the experts at Vivint and order a comprehensive Pensacola smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We understand the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, dial (850) 790-5902 or fill out the form below to get started.