Online shopping and daily shipments have become commonplace for many people. You love the convenience of having goods dropped in front of your door, but there is a downside. Those packages sitting in the open are enticements to potential burglars. Porch piracy continues to be a real problem, but you are able to take action against it by getting a home security system with a doorbell doorbell. These components are great tools to dissuade package theft, but they provide a lot more.
Take a second to see how they work and why there’s a good chance they’ll come to be an integral part of your smart home.
Benefits of a Pensacola video doorbell
Available in both wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a great number of innovative features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to implement detection zones, communicate with people on your porch, and receive instant alerts whenever something is dropped off.
The simplest way to see how a Pensacola video doorbell camera works is to explore the numerous perks it gives you. Consider the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on each model, but there are some smart video doorbells that are proactive in discouraging crime with visual and audible warnings. This is an effective way to let porch pirates know that you are watching.
- Wide angle camera view: You need to see the complete picture, and that consists of the faces of people on your porch and packages on the ground. Cameras with 180-degree x 180-degree field of vision give you a total perspective.
- High-resolution streams no matter the hour: What’s the benefit of having a doorbell camera if the images are blurry and hard to see? Top models will include amazing high dynamic range (HDR) resolution and night vision.
- Package delivery notifications: Would you appreciate knowing when a package is delivered? You can receive automatic alerts from video doorbells that are able to differentiate between visitors and packages.
- Talk to the visitor at your door: Is a person standing at your main entry? Two-way audio lets you ask what they want. You could even utilize this beneficial feature to scare off people lurking around your entrance.
- Prevent false alarms: Top doorbell cameras will even allow you to configure your own detection zones. Restricting the area to be viewed will let you cut down on false alarms triggered by pedestrians or pets.
- Convenient access to video: A video doorbell incorporated into your smart home provides you the opportunity to access real-time and saved video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you connected like never before, as you can engage with them from the palm of your hand, no matter where you are. They’ll alert you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s going on, and even permit you to speak with the individual at your door. These components have become game-changers in terms of security and convenience.