Smart home indoor cameras in Pensacola are great baby monitors
One of the most significant things to note is that your indoor cameras are components of a comprehensive system and reachable via one simple app. This provides you convenience and reassurance since you are able to keep an eye on your baby from anywhere via your smartphone or tablet. Here are some more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-def video footage: You’ll appreciate crystal clear, high-quality images of your child. You are even able to watch recorded segments directly from your phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s going on, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a nice feature to calm a restless sleeper. In addition, you can utilize the audio feature via your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides nap time is done and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered notifications delivered directly to your smartphone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this feature is really for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With a single tap of a button, your kid can contact you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a simple app on your phone is a fantastic perk. If you find that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a tad stuffy in the room, you can adjust the temp on your smart thermostat. If they wake up, you can activate the room’s smart lights to notify them you’ll be there soon. Have a second child? You may incorporate another indoor camera and get access to them both with one mobile app.
Get Your Pensacola smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Pensacola smart home and benefit from the assurance and protection Vivint’s modern video cameras can offer. Call (850) 790-5902 today and discover how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.